Custom Lapel Pins Die Struck Resin Enamel (3/4")
#BRE 0.75" Lapel Pin
Production Time: 20 Working Days
|150|| $2.800 each|
|300|| $2.400 each|
|500|| $1.980 each|
|1000|| $1.700 each|
- The smooth texture & appearance of traditional cloisonne
- Includes custom shape, 2-dimensional pin design
- Up to 4 resin enamel colors with free color match
- Choice of gold tone, nickel, copper or black nickel finshes
- Choice of butterfly or rubber clutch. Other pin attachments also available.
Achieve the appearance and texture of traditional cloisonne at an economical cost. Resin Enamel (imitation cloisonne) lapel pins include a die struck custom shape on rich, tarnish resistant brass material. Resin hard enamel colors are filled and polished level with metal surface for a smooth texture and the highest perceived emblem value.
Ideal for financial & corporate emblems, collegiate & alumni pins, or awards & recognition programs.
Other sizes, finishes attachments, and packaging options also available, quoted upon request.
Normal Production Time
20 Working Days
10 lbs / 1000
Country of Manufacture
Examples shown may reflect different sizes or optional enhancements. Additional charges may apply.
Prop 65 WARNING
Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov