Howard Miller Myra mantel clock
Production Time: 10 Working Days
|1|| $169.260 each|
|25|| $160.340 each|
|144|| $152.320 each|
- Oak Yorkshire finish on select hardwoods and veneers
- Decorative top molding on the arched top
- Off white dial under a convex glass with black Arabic numerals
- Turned, polished brass bun feet
- Quartz, battery operated, Westminster chime movement
Howard Miller arched mantel clock finished in Oak Yorkshire and features a decorative top molding, off-white dial, polished brass-finished bezel, and turned, polished brass bun feet. Quartz, single-chime movement plays Westminster chimes on the hour and counts the hour. Quartz battery operated movement (requires three AA sized batteries, not included).
Normal Production Time
10 Working Days
8-3/4" x 7" x 3-1/4"
Country of Manufacture
All production begins when art is approved. 7 working days from art and credit approval for silkscreen or laser etching.
H. 1" x W. 3" Engraved Plate
H. 1" x W. 2" Silkscreen
H. 1-1/4" x W. 5" Laser Etching