Howard Miller Adelaide chiming mantel clock
Production Time: 1 Working Days
|1|| $157.680 each|
|25|| $149.380 each|
|144|| $141.920 each|
- Sculpted wrought iron frame in an antique warm grey finish
- Clock sits on a Windsor Cherry finished base
- Decorative molding runs around the base
- Aged dial beneath a convex glass crystal
- Quartz, battery operated, Westminster hcime movement
Howard Miller sculpted wrought-iron frame with clock in a antique warm-grey finish, sits on a Windsor Cherry finished base. Decorative molding wraps around the base. Aged dial with black Roman numerals, antique-finished serpentine hands and convex glass crystal. Quartz, battery-operated movement plays Westminster chime and strikes on the hour. Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option. Requires 3 AA batteries, not included.
Normal Production Time
1 Working Days
9" x 15-1/2" x 4"