Howard Miller Sandringham wall clock
Production Time: 10 Working Days
|1|| $1077.760 each|
|25|| $1021.040 each|
|144|| $969.980 each|
- Finished in Oak Yorkshire on select hardwoods and veneers
- Flared, molded bonnet and fully molded base
- Spun brass finished pendulum bob appears behind the front opening glass door
- High precision, German made, Kieninger key wound Westminster chime movement
- Designed and assembled in the USA
Howard Miller wall clock features a flared, molded bonnet and fully molded base.
The off-white dial features Arabic numerals and floral-patterned corner accents.
A spun brass pendulum bob appears behind the front-opening glass door with a polished brass door pull.
High-precision, German-made, key-wound, Westminster chime movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
An industry exclusive Duel-ratchet Winding Arbor ensures safe movement winding.
Chime silence option and durable bronze bushings.
Finished in Oak Yorkshire on select hardwoods and veneers.
Designed and assembled in the USA.
Normal Production Time
10 Working Days
24" x 14 3/4" x 7 1/4"
Country of Manufacture
H. 3/4" x W. 3" Engraved Plate.