Howard Miller Lambourn wall clock
Production Time: 10 Working Days
|1|| $716.100 each|
|25|| $678.400 each|
|144|| $644.480 each|
- Windsor Cherry finish on select hardwoods and veneers
- Arched bonnet and lower door molding
- Front door glass with a beautiful gold design
- Quartz, battery operated, dual chime movement
- Volume control, automatic nighttime volume reduction or chime shut-off option
Wall clock that features an arched bonnet and lower door molding.
Off-white Roman numeral dial offers serpentine hands.
Gold tone designs accent the door glass which frames a polished brass pendulum with a beautiful lyre. Open the front door for easy access to change the batteries or set the time.
Reeded columns offer brass finished column caps.
Quartz, dual-chime movement plays full Westminster or Ave Maria chimes with strike on the hour, with optional 4/4 chime feature which plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly.
Volume control, automatic nighttime volume reduction option, and automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
Requires two C sized batteries (not included).
Finished in Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
Designed and assembled in the USA.
Normal Production Time
10 Working Days
28" x 14-1/4" x 5-3/4"
Country of Manufacture
H. 1" x W. 2-1/2" Engraved Plate.