Howard Miller Thomas Tompion mantel clock
Production Time: 10 Working Days
|1|| $1411.100 each|
|25|| $1336.840 each|
|144|| $1270.000 each|
- Finished in Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers
- Rare olive ash burl veneers on the door and hand painted gold decorations on the case
- Glass sides and mirrored back to reveal the movement
- High precision, German made Kieninger key wound, triple chime movement
- Chime silence option and durable bronze bushings
· This impressive Howard Miller mantel clock features a Windsor Cherry finish and includes rare Carpathian elm burl framing a brass finished dial.
· The key-wound, triple chime movement, visible through glass sides, offers a chime silence option and durable bronze bushings.
· A brass handle, reeded columns, and gold detailing on the base complete the elegant look. Designed and assembled in the USA.
Normal Production Time
10 Working Days
H.18-1/4”, W. 14-3/4”, D. 8-1/4”
H. 7/8" x W. 3" Engraved Plate