Howard Miller Techtime I radio controlled clock
Production Time: 10 Working Days
|1|| $62.200 each|
|25|| $58.920 each|
|144|| $55.980 each|
- Titanium and silver alarm clock with LCD display
- May be wall mounted or displayed on a tabletop using easel stand
- Indicates day of the week, month, date and temperature
- Displays Continental US time zones only
- Receives a radio signal from the most accurate clock in the world
Two-tone titanium and satin silver alarm clock with LCD display.
Large 1-1/4" numerals display the time, with selectable 12 or 24 hr. time format.
Day of the week, month, date and temperature are also indicated on the dial.
May be wall mounted, or displayed on a tabletop using folding easel stand.
Radio controlled, battery operated alarm movement, automatically adjusts for Daylight Saving Time, and requires one AA sized battery (not included).
Radio controlled clocks display US Time Zones only.
Normal Production Time
10 Working Days
6" x 6" x 1"
Country of Manufacture
All production begins after art is approved. Allow three (3) working days for proof; seven (7) working days from signed art approval.
H. 1" x W. 3" Silkscreen above display
H. 1" x W. 3" Engraved Plate above display