Howard Miller Carly mantel clock
Production Time: 10 Working Days
|1|| $292.220 each|
|25|| $276.840 each|
|144|| $263.000 each|
- Golden Oak finish on select hardwoods and veneers
- Wood column on all four corners with elegant burl on the front and top panels
- Off white dial with front beveled glass
- Unique, polished brass cylindrical pendulum
- Quartz, battery operated, dual chime movement
· This transitional Howard Miller mantel clock combines classic style with contemporary details, and is finished in Golden Oak.
· Quartz, dual-chime movement plays Westminster or Ave Maria, and features volume control and chime silence option. Requires 2 C batteries (not included).
· Wood columns frame all four columns while elegant burl adds detail to the front and top panels. The dial is accented by a polished-brass bezel with a complementary cylindrical pendulum.
Normal Production Time
10 Working Days
H.11-1/2”, W. 9-3/4”, D. 4-3/4”
Country of Manufacture
H. 1/2" x W. 3" Engraved Plate on front base or H. 1" x W. 3" on top. .