Howard Miller Andover mantel clock
Production Time: 10 Working Days
|1|| $92.660 each|
|25|| $87.780 each|
|144|| $83.400 each|
- Cherry Bordeaux finish on select hardwoods and veneers
- Camphor burl front panel on the case
- Fluted side column detailing
- Off white dial with black Roman numerals and button feet
- Quartz, battery operated movement
Howard Miller mantel clock in a Cherry Bordeaux finish on select hardwoods and veneers.
The case features a camphor burl front panel, fluted side column detailing, an off-white dial with black Roman numerals, and brass-tone bun feet.
Quartz battery-operated movement requires one AA sized battery (not included).
Normal Production Time
10 Working Days
9-1/4" x 8-3/4' x 3-3/4"
Country of Manufacture
Allow 3 working days for paper proof. 7 working days from art and credit approval for silkscreen or laser etching.
H. 1" x W. 3" Engraved Plate
H. 1-1/2" x W. 2-1/2" Silkscreen below dial
H. 1-1/2" x W. 4" Laser Etching below dial
H. 3" x W. 7-1/2" Silkscreen or Laser Etching on top