Howard Miller Holden mantel clock
Production Time: 10 Working Days
|1|| $203.260 each|
|25|| $192.560 each|
|144|| $182.920 each|
- Rectangular mantel clock finished in Espresso on select hardwoods and oak veneers
- Features mother of pearl trim beneath flat glass
- White dial with black bar hour markers
- A cut-out showcases the polished chrome finished pendulum bob
- Quartz, battery operated, Westminster chime movement
This rectangular mantel clock is finished in Espresso on select hardwoods and oak veneers, and features mother of pearl trim beneath flat glass and framed by two mirrored lines.
White dial with black bar hour markers, black hour and minute hands, and a silver-finished seconds hand. A cut-out reveals a polished chrome-finished pendulum bob with silver-finished stick.
Quartz, battery-operated, single-chime movement plays Westminster chime on the hour and counts the hour. Automatic nighttime chime shut-off.
Requires four AA sized batteries (not included).
Normal Production Time
10 Working Days
13 3/4" x 9 3/4" x 4 1/2"
Country of Manufacture
Allow three (3) working days for proof. Seven (7) working days from art approval. All production begins after art is approved for laser etching on pendulum.
Dia. 1" Laser Etching on pendulum.
H. 3/4" x W. 3" Engraved Plate