Howard Miller Eastmont wall clock
Production Time: 10 Working Days
|1|| $470.160 each|
|25|| $445.420 each|
|144|| $423.140 each|
- Finished in Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers
- Features a pediment molding accented with a deep embossing
- Polished brass pendulum with a decorative lyre
- Cream Roman numeral dial and decorative black hands
- Quartz, battery operated, dual chime movement with volume control and chime shut-off options
This elegant wall clock features a broad pediment molding accented with a deep embossing.
Cream Roman numeral dial offers a polished brass finished bezel and decorative black hands.
Polished brass finished pendulum features a decorative lyre.
Quartz, dual-chime Kieninger movement plays full Westminster or Ave Maria chimes with strike on the hour, with optional 4/4 chime feature which plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly.
Volume control, automatic nighttime volume reduction option, and automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
Requires two C sized batteries (not included).
Finished in Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers
Normal Production Time
10 Working Days
20-3/4" x 11-1/2" x 5"
Country of Manufacture
H. 1" x W. 3" Engraved Plate.