Howard Miller Batavia mantel clock
Production Time: 10 Working Days
|1|| $209.760 each|
|25|| $198.720 each|
|144|| $188.780 each|
- Mantel clock with Macassar ebony finish
- Polished silver finished accents
- Brushed silver tone numeral ring with black Roman numerals behind flat glass
- Silver finished operational skeleton movement
- Quartz, battery operated movement
Handsome Macassar ebony finished Howard Miller mantel clock with bold polished silver finished accents and round satin silver-tone feet.
The dial features a brushed silver-tone numeral ring with black Roman numerals surrounding a polished silver finished skeleton movement; separate seconds track above the "6" position; and black, open fret cut diamond hands, all behind flat glass with silver and black accents.
Quartz battery-operated movement requires one AA battery (not included).
Normal Production Time
10 Working Days
9" x 7-3/4" x 3-1/4"
Country of Manufacture
H. 3/4" x W. 3" Engraved Plate.