Howard Miller Gardner mantel clock
Production Time: 10 Working Days
|1|| $230.000 each|
|25|| $217.880 each|
|144|| $207.000 each|
- Features brushed aluminum corners with silver tone acents
- Faux Macassar Ebony finished top and base
- Unique, revolving pendulum under the dial
- Brushed aluminum dial with black Roman numerals and hour markers
- Quartz, battery operated movement
This Howard Miller mantel clock features brushed aluminum corners and polished silver-tone accents which complement the ebony finished top and base.
Brushed aluminum dial features an applied circular, brushed aluminum numeral ring with black Roman numerals and hour markers; satin silver center; and glass crystal.
A unique, revolving pendulum is located under the dial and finished in a polished silver-tone.
Quartz, battery-operated movement plays Westminster chimes on the hour and features volume control. Requires two AA and two C sized batteries (not included).
Normal Production Time
10 Working Days
11-3/4" x 8-3/4" x 5-3/4"
Country of Manufacture
H. 1" x W. 3" Engraved Plate on base.