Howard Miller Westbrook wall clock
Production Time: 10 Working Days
|1|| $423.860 each|
|25|| $401.560 each|
|144|| $381.480 each|
- Features rounded corners on the fully molded base with a flared, molded bonnet
- Lamb's wool dial with black Arabic numers, decorative accents and a glass crystal
- Brass pendulum bob on a wooden stick
- Quartz, battery operated dual chime Kieninger movement
- Automatic nighttime volume reduction and chime shut-off options
This wall clock features soft, rounded corners on the fully molded base, with a flared, molded bonnet.
Reeded corner columns and a polished brass pull enhance the door.
The lamb's wool dial features black Arabic numerals, decorative corner accents, black serpentine hands, and glass crystal.
A polished brass finished bob on a wooden pendulum adds the finishing touch.
Quartz, dual-chime movement plays full Westminster or Ave Maria chimes with strike on the hour, with optional 4/4 chime feature which plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly.
Volume control, automatic nighttime volume reduction option, and automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
Requires two C sized batteries (not included).
Finished in Oak Yorkshire on select hardwoods and veneers.
Designed and assembled in the USA.
Normal Production Time
10 Working Days
21-1/2" x 13" x 6-1/2"
Country of Manufacture
H. 3/4" x W. 3" Engraved Plate.
Dia. 1-1/2" Silkscreen or Laser Etching on pendulum.
Contact Customer Service for rush times and costs.