Howard Miller Rothwell wall clock
Production Time: 10 Working Days
|1|| $747.200 each|
|25|| $707.880 each|
|144|| $672.480 each|
- Finished in Golden Oak on select hardwoods and veneers
- Intricately carved overlays
- Fixed blue moon phase and decorative corner accents on the dial
- Lyre pendulum with grid framed behind the front glass
- Quartz, battery operated, dual chime movement
Intricately carved overlays accent the pediment and bottom profile of this Howard Miller wall clock.
Brushed brass finished dial features a fixed blue moon phase and decorative corner ornaments.
Polished brass lyre and grid pendulum is framed with gold tone detailing on the front glass. Open the front door for easy access to set time.
Quartz, dual-chime movement plays full Westminster or Ave Maria chimes with strike on the hour, with optional 4/4 chime feature which plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly.
Volume control, automatic nighttime volume reduction option, and automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
Requires two C sized batteries (not included).
Finished in Golden Oak on select hardwoods and veneers.
Designed and assembled in the USA.
Normal Production Time
10 Working Days
30-1/2" x 14" x 5"
Country of Manufacture
H. 1/2" x W. 3" Engraved Plate.