Howard Miller Derrick tabletop clock
Production Time: 10 Working Days
|1|| $31.440 each|
|25|| $29.780 each|
|144|| $28.300 each|
- Rosewood Hall finish on select hardwoods and veneers
- Glass arch table alarm clock
- White dial with black Roman numerals and glass crystal
- Hour and minute hands are black with luminous inserts
- Battery operated alarm movement
Howard Miller glass arch table alarm clock with satin Rosewood Hall-finished sides and satin gold-tone base with felt bottom.
Polished brass-tone bezel surrounds a white dial with black Roman numerals. The hour and minute hands are black with luminous inserts. The second hand is black, while the alarm hand is brass.
Quartz, alarm movement includes 1 AA battery.
Customization charges additional.
Normal Production Time
10 Working Days
H. 6-1/4”, W. 6-3/4”, D. 1-1/2”
Country of Manufacture
All production begins after paper art is approved. Allow three (3) working days for proof; seven (7) working days from signed paper art approval for silkscreen or laser etching.
H. 5/8" x W. 2-1/4" Silkscreen
H. 1-1/4" x W. 4" Laser Etching
H. 1" x W. 3" Engraved Plate